Explore. Swim. Hike. Lead. Create.
It’s more than just paddling.
Make great memories this summer.
Our ELEVATE Paddle Camp program is the perfect place to get the most out of your summer camp experience! Our day camp style program offers great trips and specialized training for young people ages 10-13.
At ELEVATE, not only will you get to spend your days paddling to great spots around the Saanich Peninsula, you'll also meet some incredible people, and make tons of new friends.
Our program will help you to learn more about yourself, about how to interact with others, how to interact with and care for our natural environment, AND how to paddle a kayak, canoe or SUP (paddle board)
If you would like to register a camper, please fill out the following information sheet and waiver, and send them to our office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive the forms, we will follow up with you to confirm your camp registration!
1. Camps run daily from 9:00am until 4:30pm (morning drop off is 8:45-9:00, afternoon pick up is 4:30-4:45)
2. Campers should bring their lunches and a refillable water bottle each day unless otherwise instructed. A fridge is available.
3. A "what to bring" list of mandatory and recommended items will be sent once registration is confirmed.
4. In the event of inclement weather, indoor and/or land activities may need to be scheduled in place of on-water activities.
5. Our staff to camper ratio is 1:6 and 1:5 for on-water activities.
6. Certificates (where applicable) will only be issued upon successful completion of training courses.
7. Campers outside of the stated age range can request an interview to determine eligibility/suitability for these programs.
8. This is going to be a lot of fun. A LOT of fun.