The Kiska is our most popular design for paddlers of every level.
Whether you are on flat water or rough seas, the Kiska is in its element.
Its medium-size and shape makes it ideal for paddlers big or small, which is why you’ll see it being used most commonly by outfitters, tour companies, and guides alike.
Kiska Nimbus Kayak Paddle
Weight and Dimensions:
- 710 grams (25oz) in Carbon
- 820 grams (29oz) in Fiberglass
- Blade size – 15cm x 46cm
- Ideal for low and high angle strokes
- Great for day excursions, long trips, and expeditions
- Suitable for most ocean conditions
- Fits paddlers of every size and skill level